Three Piece Pneumatic Butterfly Valve with Actuator
|1-9 10-29 30-49 50+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $68.52 US $65.25 US $62.29 US $59.58|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5, 000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DIN-VDF130Q1
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Work Pressure: Mid-Pressure (2.5mpa< Pn <6.4mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Application: Water Industrial Usage, for Food, Drink etc
- Design: Simple and Flexible
- Operation Modes: Smart Valve Positioner / C-Top Control / Position
- Transport Package: Carton. or as Per Yor Detailed Requments
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Connection Form: Nut/Male Ends
- Seal Form: Force Sealed
- Working Temperature: Medium Temperature (120°C<T<450°C)
- Valve Body: Forge Welding
- Gasket: EPDM
- Size: Dn10-Dn200&1/2"-8"
- Trademark: Donjoy & OEM
- Specification: 3a, SMS, DIN, ISO, Idf, and So on
- HS Code: 8481800409
|Product name:||Three Piece Pneumatic Butterfly Valve With Actuator|
|Material:||AISI 304, AISI 316L|
|Handle application:||Two-position handle, three-position handle, four-position pull handle, multi-position plastic handle and multi-position stainless steel handle|
|Control:||Smart valve positioner / C-TOP control / position sensor|
|Artwork of valve body:||Forging|
Gasket: NBR / MVQ / FPM
Pneumatic actuator of double acting
Inductive position sensor
C - TOP control head
Bubble pack for each valve.
Outside packing are carton or plywood cases.
Or as per the request of customers.
Usually within 20 days after receiving T/T down payment.
Remote-controlled operation by the driving gear or manual operation by the handle
*Three drive forms:
Normally closed, normally opened and opened & closed by two air flues separately.
Used for the control of liquid flow in food, beer, beverage, pharmacy industries.
Can be operated automatically through actuator or manually with the handle.
Compact and robust design.
For more detail information or catalog pls don't hesitate to contact us.
We can also produce according to your drawings and specifictions.