Ss 316L Manual Tank Bottom Diaphragm Valve with Clamp Ends
|FOB Price:||US $90 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $90/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: NO. VGJ100S1
- Connection: Welded Diaphragm Valve
- Structure: T Type Diaphragm Valve
- Flow Direction: Unidirection
- Standard: DIN, GB, ANSI, BSW, JIS
- Actuator Pressure: 5- 6 Bar
- Available Connection: Welding, Clamp, and Other Special Connections
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Package
- Origin: Wenzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Actuator: Manual
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pressure: Low Pressure
- Usage: Flow Control
- Size: 3/4"-2.5", Dn25-Dn65
- Working Temperature: -10 C to 120 C (EPDM/Silicon)
- Trademark: DONJOY
- Specification: CE, ROTHS, SGS
- HS Code: 8481804090
The radial diaphragm valve is mainly used in pharmaceutical, biotech, health care, cosmetic and food industries.
In the pharmaceutical industries, the valve can be used as process control valve, dosing valve, sampling valve and aseptic drain valve etc.
In the food industry, this valve is often used as guide device, such as sampling valve, dosing valve ( For example adding CO2/Nitrogen to beer, add seasoning to drink.)
Radial diaphragm valves are mainly manual and pneumatic operations, inside body finished Ra≤0.5μm. In order to meet the requirements of biopharmaceutical industry.
|Working temperature||-10ºC to 120 ºC (EPDM/Silicon)|
|Max. pressure||6 bar|
|Operation||manual/ pneumatic interchangeable|
|Actuator pressure||5 bar-6 bar|
|Connection||welding, clamp, and other special connections|
|Application scope||pharmaceutical, biotech, health care, cosmetic and food industries.|
|Packaging details||Standard exporting package|
|Delivery details||Usually within 20 days after receiving T/T down payment|
New diaphragm design.
Maintenance is simple, safe, and easy to operate.
Dead angle minimization.
Had excellent KV value.
CIP/SIP sterilization and cleaning.