Sanitary Welded Swing Check Valve with Middle Clamp Connection
|Product Name:||Sanitary Threaded Check Valve With Middle Clamp|
|Material:||AISI 304 or AISI SS316L|
|Max. Working Pressure:||10Bar|
|Max. Working Temperature:||120 degree C|
|Available size:||DN15-DN100 or 1/2" - 4"|
|Available standard:||DIN,SMS,3A etc.|
This type of check valves are used to stainless steel pipe system,
in order to prevent the fouid flowing back.
Stainless Steel Sanitary Check Valve(304/304L/316L)
Check valve is a type of valve which open or close the valve disc rely on the medium flow itself.
The check valve disc will open when the pressure of stem bottom exceed the stem above and the spring. The check valve disc will close when the two pressure are equalled.
So that the flow goes one way in the pipeline, and prevent the fluid flowingback, avoid the accidents.
Various standards of valves can be provided to clients:
DIN, 3A, SMS, ISO/IDF, BS/RJT, ASME/BPE etc.
1. Contact with the product components-304/304L/316L, Forging
2. Materal No contact with the product components-304
1. Standard-EPDM(Working Temperature: -20~+135° C)
2. Option - SILICONE ( Working Temperature: -50+180° C)
- VITON ( Working Temperature: -30+230° C)
1. Inside surface treatment (Ra≥ 0.4~0.8um)
2. Surface treatment (Ra≥ 0.8~1.6um)